ON TODAY'S SHOW
Welcome to Episode #044. Tonight we are going to answer a few questions sent in about best practices.
WHAT'S GOING ON IN OUR SHOP?
Drew - Just finished my latest Joint that I will incorporate into my gun case project
Sam - American Flag Beverage Cooler
Hi Drew, Sam and Jeremy!
I’m getting into woodworking and love your podcast, it’s been very helpful in learning this new hobby for me. A few questions I have for you guys, and gal (no need to answer all, pick and choose which ones you want to answer)
1. If you had a chance to reorganize your shop, what would you change and why? I’m starting fresh in my 2 car garage and I’d like to hear some ‘best practices’
2. If you could re-purchase tools would you change anything about a tool you’ve purchased?
3. For dust collection, do you think a shop vac with a dust deputy would be ok or should at I look into eventually going with a 4” set up? I have a job site table saw and random orbit sander, no planer or jointer yet.
4. Do you prefer to cut dados with a router or table saw?
5. Lastly, I see you have a Patreon page but don’t hear it get mentioned on the podcast, is it better to donate via the website instead?
If you would like to support the show you can head over to https://www.woodshop101podcast.com/listen find the show notes for today’s episode and there will be links for small one time donations.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
I would like to remind you if you listen to the show on iTunes to please give us a 5 star rating. It helps us reach a greater audience. Scoyne89 : Great Show guys! Be sure to bring Sam her point of view was a nice changeup. Looking forward to the dining room table.
If you listen to us on another medium, please stop by our YouTube Channel and subscribe. We are keeping track of our subscribers because once we reach a certain milestone we will be partnering with different companies to bring you all some great things.
HOW CAN YOU REACH US?
You can send us an email at email@example.com
Our Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/woodshop101podcast
Twitter : @Woodshop101pod
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/woodshop101podcast/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojHQH2cOt2w7dMRxEnBDkw
You can call our Skype name and leave us a voicemail at woodshop101podcast or give us a call on our voicemail line (409) 234-3959.